Call Us: 1-406-755-0805
L451 18,000 lb. Four Post, Open Front, Alignment Lift.
- Open-front workspace. Easy access to service points and jacks. Standard on L451 models.
- Capable runways. 26-in. extra-wide runways can service vehicles up to 92 in. Two lengths are available to accomodate 177-in. or 211-in. wheelbases.
- Swing air jacks. Two 9,000-lb. capacity swing air jacks come standard for unmatched height, reach and durability.
- Built-in slipplates. 88" to 158" for 4-wheel alignments.
- Stainless steel turnplates. Standard, for a lifetime of easy and accurate alignments. PowerSlide™ turnplates offer ease-of-use.
- Cables & locks. High-strength galvanized cables and 16-position louvered level locks provide long, reliable life.
- Louvered approach ramps. High-traction design prevents wheel spin – better than diamond plate or abrasive finish.
- AlignLights. See where you work. Lights shut off automatically when rack is lowered and turn on when raised.
Hunter products only available in Montana, USA
Listed prices are cash and carry unless otherwise stated. Shipping prices vary based on location. Contact NWES for more information.
Northwest Equipment is a full service automotive equipment sales, service, and repair center.
Don't see what you need? Click the link below to contact us for best pricing, or talk to our staff to customize your equipment for your specific needs.